close

Once you see all those animals, you should feel better.

一旦你看到那些動物,你的心情就會好一點。

I need to fix my car as soon as possible


我需要趕快修理我的車子

Can I get you anything?

要我幫你拿什麼東西嗎?


I hope it snow all day long tomorrow.

我希望明天天都下雪。

I feel sick to my stomach.

我覺得位不太舒服。

How many apples did you eat today?

你今天吃了多少顆蘋果呢?

If it is possible, I'd like to have a diet coke

如果可以的話,我想要一杯建怡可樂。

whose cellular phone is this anyway?

這到底是誰的手機呢?


Richard, what are you doing up there?

理查,你在那做什麼?

who is that? To tell the truth, I don't like him that much.

那是誰?說真的,我不喜歡他。

Do you know how to cook this?

你知道這個怎麼煮嗎?

One should keep one's promise;otherwise, no one will trust him or her.

一個人應該堅守他的承諾,否則就沒有人會相信他了。

Speaking of the tennis match, this is John's last one of the season.

說到網球比賽,這是約翰在這個球季的最後一場球賽。

How often do you play tennis?

你多久打一次網球。

Feel free to call me, whenver you want to play tennis。

你想打網球時,隨時都可以跟我聯絡。

I have two sisters, and both of then are sick, To make matters worse,
they have to take their final exams this week。

我有兩個姊姊,他們都生病,更糟糕的是他們還要在這周期末考。

Do you mind if I give you some a dvice on that?

it is a very important tip on how to use the court。

你介意我在這方面給你一些意見嗎? 是關於如何使用網球場的重要秘訣。

You are much better than me 。

妳比我好得多

I can't believe this is the last summer camp that attending with you guys。

我真的不敢相信這次是我和你們最後一次一起參加夏令營。

Is there a drugstore a round here?

這附近有藥局嗎?

There's some food on the table , Help yourself, but please don't fed the dog,
we are trying to cut down the food cost.

在桌上有一些食物,請隨意取用,但是請不要拿來餵狗,我們正視呃降低食物的費用。

don't tell me you can't go there,
別跟我說妳走不到那裏。

You should call the doctor right away。

你應該馬上找醫生。

Would you bring more batteries for me.

你可以拿更多的電池給我嗎?

what is going to on down there?

下面發生什麼事?

I had a hard time controling the boat。

我在操作那艘船的時候非常吃力。

Pljease forgive me this time, I will make sure it won't happen
sure it won't happen again。

這次請原諒我,我保證不會有下次。

On a day like this , I would do anything for a cold drink。

像今天這種天氣,我願意為冰涼的飲料做任何事。

what are you looking at?

你在看什麼?

I heard you are moving to New York, Is that right?

我聽說你要搬去紐約,是真的嗎?

Is thsi the rjing you were looking for?

這是你要找的戒指嗎?

How much did you pay for that?

你買那個花了多少錢呀?

I hate this , This kind of thing makes me reay angry.

真討厭,這種事的讓我很生氣。

How do you open this door?

你是如何打該這扇門。

Excuse me, How long will it take to fix it?

抱歉!還要多久才可以修理好。

We are very sorry for all the trouble we've caused you,
but that's the way it is around here. Take it or leave it。

非常抱歉,對你造成不辨,但世事就是如此,你要不接受,不然就放棄。

Oh my gosh! what a mess! what happened here?

喔!我的天呀!真是一團亂呀!這裡發生什麼事了?

Let me know when she comes in。

他進來時告訴我一聲。

John promised to visit paul's office before he leaves for Egypt。

約翰答應我去埃及前到保羅的辦公室拜訪他。

why don't you give her a call and remind her that I'll stop by around 9。

你為何不打伊東電話給她,提醒她要我大概9點左右到

Do you want me to verify that for you?

你要我幫你證實這件事嗎?

I wonder if this pearl necklace will make her happy。

我很想知道這條珍珠項鍊是否會讓他高興。

It was here on the table this morning, but it's gone now。

今天早上她明明就桌上,但現在不見了。

It's obvious he failed the exam twice before he became a broad caster。

很顯然的,他在撐回廣播人之前,曾經兩度落榜。

The reason why he failed the exam was he simply didn't study hard enouhg。

他之所以考不上的原因,純粹就是他不夠用功。

If he studies hard, he will pass the exam,That's for sure。

如果她再用功一點的話,就可以通過這場考試,這是無庸置疑的。

 

 

 


源自:50句會話學習法

arrow
arrow
    全站熱搜

    ab1628 發表在 痞客邦 留言(0) 人氣()